B.Voc in Multimedia
Eligibility12th / Plus 2 or Equivalent (Any Stream)
The University Grants Commission (UGC) had launched a scheme on 27th February 2014 for skill development based higher education as part of college/university education, leading to a Bachelor of Vocation (B.Voc.) degree. The B.Voc programme focuses on universities and colleges providing undergraduate studies, which would also incorporate specific job roles and their NOSs and broadbased general education. This would enable the graduates completing B.Voc to make meaningful participation in accelerating India’s economy by gaining appropriate employment, becoming entrepreneurs and creating appropriate knowledge.
Why should you join Bachelors In Multimedia at Wiztoonz?
- Degree conferred by JAIN (Deemed-to-be) University
- QP Specialization is certified by NSDC (National Skill Development Council) and MESC (Media and Entertainment Skills Council), a Government Of India agencies.
- Live Projects: will be certified by the industry/companies
- Certified Internship in the final semester
- Wiztoonz Certified Capsule Programs: This is an initiative of Wiztoonz Academy of Media & Design. These specialized courses are optional and nominally charged. The course duration will be between one week to four weeks which will be conducted parallelly to the Degree program. Capsule programs add significant value to the students in addition to the other certificates they will obtain during the course of the three years Bachelor’s degree. These short programs are well researched, keeping the industry trends and employment opportunities, including leadership and entrepreneurial skills required for a successful career.
- Selected students will be trained for state, national and international level competitions
For Post-Graduate, Degree & Diploma Programs - 2022
UGC Guidelines For B.Voc In Multimedia
The skill component of the BVOC programme shall be employment-oriented. The B.Voc institutions shall offer programmes/courses in domain areas that have significant demand in the job market. The curriculum should necessarily be aligned to Qualification Packs (QPs) / National Occupational Standards (NOSs) of selected job role(s) within the industry sector(s). This would enable the students to meet the learning outcomes specified in the NOSs. The curricula and system of certification for the skill component should be as per the National Occupational Standards defined by respective Sector Skills Council(s). The curriculum should also focus on workreadiness in terms of skills in each of the three years.
What is taught in B.Voc in Multimedia
- English for Media Professionals
- Graphics (Basic sketching and Human body in drawing)
- Environmental Studies
- GE – 1 Fundamentals of Business Management
- QP Specialization – Character Designer (MES/Q0502)
- Fundamentals of IT
- Illustration & Photo editing
- Communicative English
- GE – 2 Introduction to Strategic Leadership
- Basic Computer lab
- Illustration & Photo editing lab
- QP Specialization – Graphic Designer (MES/Q0601)
- Audio & Video Editing
- Principles & Techniques of Animation
- Introduction to Web Programming
- GE – 3
- Audio & Video Editing lab
- HTML lab
- QP Specialization – Video Editor (MES/Q1401)
- 3D Modeling and Texturing
- DSE – 1
- DSE – 2
- GE – 4
- Digital Animation Lab
- QP Specialization- Modeller (MES/Q2501)
- 3D Rigging and Animation
- 3D Motion Graphics & VFX
- DSE – 3
- DSE – 4
- 3D Rigging and Animation Lab
- 3D Graphics & VFX Lab
- QP Specialization – VFX Editor (MES/Q3501)
- Digital Composting
- 3D Lighting and Rendering
- DSE – 5
- DSE – 6
- Composting lab
- 3D Lighting and Rendering lab
- Internship / Final Project
Discipline Specific Elective
- Modelling for Film and Cinematic
- Animated Film Making
- Stop Motion Animation
- Content Management & Animation
- Iconography, Typography & Calligraphy
- Interactive Media Development
- VFX for Film & Cinematic
- Lighting for Film & Cinematic
- Fundamentals of Business Management
- Introduction to Strategic Leadership
- International Business Environment
- Ethics & Values
- Indian or Foreign Languages
Our association with more than 125 companies across India serves as a bridge to connect the gap between demand and supply in this industry. Our Placement Division is actively engaged with researching the trending jobs and the benchmarks to qualify for the same. Needless to say, students go through a rigorous training and evaluation process to enter the placement cell.
For More Details: Exclusive Placement Cell
Prerequisites For This Course
Min Config: CPU (Core i7 or AMD Ryzen 7), 16GB RAM, 4GB Graphics Card, 1TB Hard Drive, 15.6 HD Display (1920x1080)
Small/ Medium-sized tablet
Students' version of Adobe Creative Suite, Autodesk, and any other as per the course requirements.
Documents Required For Admission
Soft Copies (Scanned)
10th Marks Card (color), 12th Marks Card (color), Aadhar Card (color)
Notarized Hard Copies
10th Marks Card (Attested), 12th Marks Card (Attested), Aadhar Card (Color), Passport-Size Photograph (In White Background, 4nos ), Transfer Certificate (Original), Migration Certificate (Original, For Outstation Students Only)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is B.Voc Degree valid for Govt. jobs?
Yes, as per the UGC guidelines, B.Voc degree is in par with any other traditional degree.
Can I pursue my higher education after completing B.Voc Degree?
Yes, any Master’s degree, in India or abroad.
Yes, our association with more than 125 companies serves as a bridge to connect the gap between demand and supply in this industry. Our Placement Division is actively engaged with researching the trending jobs and the benchmarks to qualify for the same. Needless to say, students go through a rigorous training and evaluation process to enter the placement cell.
How does this compare with a traditional degree?
Please check our blog post “Traditional Degree Vs. Vocational Degree” for a detailed comparison