Wiztoonz Certified Workshops
Wiztoonz is all set to give an enriching experience for clay lovers to experience pottery in a new dimension. Learn the magic of throwing on the wheel. Working with clay is a deeply satisfying creative hobby…
Whether you are a beginner in photography, an expert or just an enthusiast, this session will make you see the art of photography in a fresh perspective…
Fundamentals of Wood Carving
Learn the art of block printing with Wood in this one-day workshop. Carve to create impressions on wood and print your art to any medium you like including paper or cloth.
Mobile Phone Photography
You don’t need a DSLR to be a photographer!
You can take stunning images with your mobile phone camera itself!
Short Film Making
Wanna be a film maker? You need to start with short films!
For Registrations / Queries
Call: +91 9538820099
30 Days of Kannada
RULES / GUIDELINES:
- The campaign starts on Nov 01 and ends on the 30th
- We’ll be going with one pre-decided letter every day
- Please check the Design Calendar to find the assigned letter for a day
- You cannot submit any other letter than the assigned letter for each day
- You can use any medium such as calligraphy, typography, craft, digital art or photography
- You can do multiple entries for the letter on the same day. You can participate everyday
- Upload your entries in square aspect ratio (1080 x 1080px). to any of your social media with our hashtag #wiztoonz30daysofkannada
- One entry will be featured as the “Artist of the Day”, each day
- Selected visualisations will be featured on our Official SM Channels
- Best Visualisations will be selected by the end of the month and will be awarded exciting prizes